Dork score: 9/10
This is a beautiful and extremely unique adventure game. You progress through a somewhat elusive story line entirely by typing out letters and words to defeat monsters.
This game doesn't teach you how to type, but will exercise your typing ability and force you type faster in order to progress through the game.
I thought I was pretty good at typing, but I did die several times for failing to type fast enough. You will also need to multitask by switching your spell casting to defeat different types of monsters. I was happy to see this game pose quite a challenge.
I do wish the story was a bit more fleshed out, but overall I was not disappointed. What a gem!
http://store.steampowered.com/app/398850/Epistory__Typing_Chronicles/
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Moving
Trying out a different platform: https://museparade.wordpress.com/
-
I was at a party a few days ago and I found myself playing the ever popular Guitar Hero with some friends. I was a bit drunk at the time so ...
-
Apt and eager to take on the uncertainties of this beautiful April morning, I opened my front door and took a deep breath. Exhaling and look...
-
I'm not sure if it's just the authors I have been reading, but beneath all of the stories there seems to be an underlying tone of me...

No comments:
Post a Comment