12/29/2006

Fear of Failure

I generally don't fear anything. This is what I have lead myself to believe, until recently. There has been an underlying fear that I have chosen to ignore. I have come to realize that in order for me to succeed, I must overcome it.

To be more specific, I only fear failure if I have truly given it my all. I suppose it's a fear of testing my potential. I couldn't imagine how I would feel if all of my efforts yielded meager results. My excuse so far has been the fact that I don't apply myself. I fear what might happen if I actually do. I've been avoiding it so far.

No matter what my limits may be, I need to test them, examine them, experiment with them, and finally embrace them.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Moving

 Trying out a different platform: https://museparade.wordpress.com/