1/10/2017

The T-Rex Attack: Receipt Paper Note Part II

[ I'm in a shopping mall walking through the aisle, mostly just wandering around and people watching. Suddenly a friggin' T-Rex crashes through wall of the building Jurassic park style and starts to roar like in the movies. Naturally I begin running away like everyone else. Out of all the friggin' people in the mall, it starts chasing after me. (Of course it is - it's my nightmare after all)

I try to think quickly how I can get away so I turn in to one of the department stores hoping it didn't see me. I was hiding in a clothes rack peeking through some shirt sleeves over at the window to the store. And there it was. It's gigantic head just outside the glass, fogging up the window as it breathed. It must have had my scent or something because I knew it couldn't see me; I was so still after all! A T-Rex can only see movement, according to the movie!

I knew it was waiting for me. It was just sitting there, panting, looking through the department store's window with it's freakishly huge eyeball - straining to locate me. I knew the moment I moved, it would lunge at me and likely bite me in half. I'm dead, I thought. I couldn't go back the way I came - and if I moved a muscle it would be able to tell where I was. I decided I needed to risk it. I was betting there was a rear entrance to the store; if I was fast enough I'd be able to escape.

That bastard was dead-set on eating me. It was not going to leave me alone. I knew it was true, so I took action. I ran as fast as I could toward the back of the store. But what the hell am I stepping on as I run...peanut butter and molasses?  I look  down and see nothing... it's just a regular floor...I hear the glass window shatter into pieces as the big bastard roars again and starts stampeding in my direction.

Just like in the first movie, instead of being helpless on a toilet bowl, I'm stuck in some sort of imaginary peanut butter glue as I stare up on this monster about to have his lunch - me. In a flash it has it's jaws around my body - about to sink it's teeth in - and then someone hits the rewind button. I'm transported to another scene. I'm confused. And then I wake up. ]

That is all. Until next time.

Receipt Paper Note Origin

2 comments:

  1. hmmmmm, dream analysis..... You feel as though you're in a sticky (e.g. dangerous) situation and have yet to resolve it. I'm hoping the T-Rex also got stuck in the peanut butter glue and you got away just fine :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I had probably recently watched Jurassic Park and like you said, I was likely not in the best of circumstances at the time of the dream. I don't read into the meanings of dreams too much, but actual experiences and the brain sure cook up bizarre and interesting dreamscapes. I came out of that dream knowing the T-Rex almost ate me and that some mysterious force saved me.

      Delete

Moving

 Trying out a different platform: https://museparade.wordpress.com/