10/01/2006

Organization of Thoughts

First livejournal, then a second livejournal, then blogger; these things don't last forever, but I seem to have fun with them while I have them. Of course the fun lies in the replies I get which I don't get many of, but it's still worth it nonetheless. I just like the organization and easy access of all my random thoughts.

Speaking of random thoughts, I had one during brunch today. There are multiple TV's in my cafeteria at school and I was wondering if I could program a remote control to work on them. I imagined myself changing all the channels in the cafe while everyone else was looking around wondering what the hell was going on. Of course this made me giggle and caused people around me to glance at me strangely, wondering why and how I was laughing by myself. I wonder if many other people randomly make themselves laugh. I've never seen it happen before.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Moving

 Trying out a different platform: https://museparade.wordpress.com/