3/26/2007

Ramble

So instead of having a point to a post, I'm just going to ramble tonight. Remember in your early high school english classes when you had to write in that little blue book for the first ten minutes of class? How many of your teachers actually told you to write "I do not know what to write" if you didn't know what to write about? So yes, this is one of those posts. I do not specifically know what to write about. I am back from spring break after a week straight of procrastination. My roommate asked me if I got any work done over break; this was of course a rhetorical question.

I am mainly writing because I am not tired, which is too bad considering my first class starts in let's see....six hours. My schedule gets pretty messed up when I don't have to be anywhere. This is because I only go to sleep when I am tired. I hate trying to force myself to sleep when I'm wide awake. I much prefer falling asleep within a few minutes, as apposed to hours. I suppose this is because I never mastered the art of putting myself to sleep, but I'm pretty sure it's something else.

I am rarely bored. I always find something to do with myself, something distracting. When trying to force myself to sleep, I become bored, and I start thinking. Then I drift into a melancholic river of memories. By distracting myself up until the point of passing out, I can avoid this feeling of sadness.

Whenever I have a silent moment, this sadness creeps back; I can't go a day without it slipping into my thoughts. It is at its worse when I must force myself to sleep.

I haven't had a ramble like this in a while.

Rambles are fun.

I like rambles.

I should do this more often.

Goodnight!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Moving

 Trying out a different platform: https://museparade.wordpress.com/