3/27/2007

Me, Myself, & I

Hello folks! I'm going to make an effort to make a note here every day. They say you learn something new every day. That is exactly what I will post. So here I go.

Today I noticed......what did I notice again......hmmmmm... oh yeah....I noticed that....actually I'm not even sure what I noticed. More of the everyday observations that I make every day....without really learning anything. But there has to be something right? "Thinking of something extremely trivial"......hey! I noticed I can type much more efficiently with my nails cut short and filed. Yes, that's all.

Actually no, that's not all. There's something bigger that I did want to bring up, but I'm not exactly sure how to express it. Um ok...I don't generally like being involved with social activities. I'm just not the type. I guess I could have been the type. I suppose it all depends on your upbringing and atmosphere. I'm sure it's all very complicated how we all come to be. My sister and I for example are only two and half years apart in age and were brought up in the same house....for the most part and our personalities are completely different.

Anyway, I will stop that rant short; for there are an infinite number of reasons why we turn out the way we do. So what the hell am I trying to say? I'm eccentric. I'm sure I'm not the only own of my kind...I'm sure there are different variations and degrees of similarities, but I feel that I'm on of the furthest away what is considered "normal". Of course I don't know this for sure, I'm just basing it what I have observed thus far in my life.

I guess I should be more descriptive. I like being alone. I am more at ease when I'm by myself. I don't have to worry about anything....my looks, making a good impression, or entertaining anyone. I don't really care about that stuff anyway, but I like when it's absent altogether.

Besides that, I feel as if my view of the world is vastly different from everyone else's. I know that everyone perspective is different, which is why I included the word vast. I'm also aware that my perspective is the only one I have ever experienced. I say that mine is vastly different from everyone else's because of the comparisons I make between other people's actions and my own.

I can't really list all my evidence right now. I will leave this for later entries.

That's all for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Moving

 Trying out a different platform: https://museparade.wordpress.com/