8/28/2007

Do you belive in time travel?

What better time to watch Donnie Darko then at 3:00 a.m. when I am rolling around my bed reminiscing and unable to put myself to sleep. The music that plays during the ending credits reminded me of some of Danny Elfman's works, so I'm currently listening to the Edward Scissor Hands soundtrack, another great movie. I must admit I'm quite at ease now, although still unable to fall asleep.

It's a coincidence how my previous entry related to certain aspects of Donnie Darko, Jim Cunningham's unfounded teachings in particular.

To answer the question I asked in the blog title, yes I do, but only in forward time travel. Physics explains that if you can travel fast enough, time will pass more slowly than it does here on earth. I read Stephen Hawking's A Brief History of Time and I don't recall him talking about traveling back in time, but he does mention a lot about dimensions and portals. I could be wrong, it's been a little while since I finished it.

And finally, as Elfman's soothing sounds fill my ears, and take over my mind... I am finally able to sleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Moving

 Trying out a different platform: https://museparade.wordpress.com/