1/23/2008

Still Here

Three hours later and I am still here. It is now lunch time and this place is hoppin'! Every single chair is taken and instead of being able to zone in on anyone's personal conversation, I now can only overhear the people directly next to me. About five minutes ago I was being tortured by three beautiful teenage girls pontificating to each other. Now there are a couple of business partners discussing different ideas and strategies that'll help their firm. Meanwhile, before I started writing this blog, I was browsing random blogs via the Blogger random blog searcher button. This is what I like about getting out of the house, but at the same time, once a month is almost overkill, for me anyway. I don't know, maybe if I did it more often and changed the setting every now and then, I could learn to enjoy it a bit more.

Well now this is interesting. A middle aged man and woman now, the woman who just wrote a teenage inspirational book and the man talking about her tour and or workshop. Something was said about a $15,000 something or other and a side conversation led the man to describe that he has two children ages six and ten who receive home schooling.

The conversations are getting more interesting and my stomach is becoming more vacant, so I'm going to grab a soup and call it a day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Moving

 Trying out a different platform: https://museparade.wordpress.com/