1/06/2008

Another Day

You'd think that someone would plan something special for their day off from work, but all I did was sleep. I did have some things in mind that I could have taken care of, but instead I did what I like doing best: curl up in my blankets, embrace my pillow, and sleep for a short eternity. For about eighteen hours straight, I slept. I'm not sure if that's normal or not, but that's what I've been doing with my days off. I've got nothing better to do, not really. I woke up today, somewhat refreshed, ate six slices of left over pizza, and then proceeded to watch three movies in a row; all three being a variety of romance. Now I'm sitting here wondering if maybe this cycle of prolonged dreams and romance films could potentially act as a permanent placebo to the void in my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Moving

 Trying out a different platform: https://museparade.wordpress.com/