9/17/2020

It's Okay To Be Different

Not many of my posts here contain pictures. Here's one with 3 pictures! I captured all of these over the past weekend in Boston. Unusual, but totally acceptable growth patterns. As said in Jurassic Park, "life finds a way". 

This first one is along the Emerald Necklace path, Boston. 

Baby tree decides, 'I want to be an 'S' when I grow up.'


Along a sidewalk in Jamaica Plain, Boston
'I'll just grow here, in this old dead stump... that okay with you?'


Found at one of the entrances that lead to Jamaica Pond in Jamaica Plain, Boston.
'Gravity is a pain... in the bark! That's okay, I've got this.' (FYI: perfectly healthy tree)



2 comments:

  1. Very cool! I wonder what type of plant is growing inside that stump! It's so pretty.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Did a flower image identification search and it came back with a type of Lantana: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lantana

      Delete

Moving

 Trying out a different platform: https://museparade.wordpress.com/